Friday, April 6, 2012

My heart is most heavy today because I killed Jesus...

I sincerely apologize for not thinking ahead this week...

For the past several years, I've made a habit of cutting myself off from the many distraction that come with each new day and during the period from Good Friday through Easter Sunday just focus on what it's all really about.

That means internet, television, tablets, blogs, magazines, books and all that other stuff that seems to fill my waking days. Not that all that stuff is necessarily bad or even anti-Jesus, just distracting from what the next few days really represent.

My thoughts today and tomorrow will be borderline narcissistic. Yes. I killed Jesus, and today I will be in deep, deep sorrow and repentant for that fact.

Sunday I will worship with all my heart, all my soul and all my being in celebration that He arose and lives within me today!

May your Easter be richly blessed with God all over it.

In Christ Eternal Love,
Tony C

No comments: