Friday, May 13, 2011

Some things are best left a mystery...just not this stuff!

.


Let me start by saying:

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.  Matthew 7:1,2

Now that we have that out of the way...

  •  What's your favorite candy bar? Four almonds and the joy of chocolate and coconut...sweet! Besides, I always feel like a nut.
  •  What's your favorite song (post a link!)? There are two answers here:
                  Christian music- Beulah Land

                  Other (but not synonymous with devil music)- Limelight by Rush and the greatest
                  drummer EVER!!!

  • What sports or activities have you participated in or do enjoy watching on TV?
         Played football, basketball and ran track in high school. Competitive power lifter in college. Now watch anything that involves competition on TV to include the show Wipeout (never gets old).
  •  What was your first job?
          Outside of agricultural jobs as a pre-teen and teen (before the great Mexican migration), my first real job was at the Golden Arches (McDonalds). Still have my first paycheck stub showing my hourly wage of  $2.35...doh!
  •  What sort of work do you get/last received pay for?
         Work for a Department of Defense contractor dealing with military bases worldwide. I love my job (but still buy a lottery ticket every week).
  •  What's the last great book you read?
          The qualifier 'great' compels me to answer The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
  •  When I have free time away from family and work, I like to _________ .
          Bwhahahahahahahahaha! Free time? Bwhahahahahahahaha!
  •  You need to know three things about my family, and they are __________ .
  1.  All females: wife- Candice  girls- Quiana (15), Carlee (3) and Eden (>1).
  2.  All emphatically crazy. We even call the 3-year old the Crazy Tomato!
  3. All make up wild stories and claims about me...little old innocent me?!
     3 1/2  I love them with all that I am and wouldn't change a thing!

  •  The town I live in is ___________?
         Kingsport, Tennessee
  •  What version of the Bible do you read the most?
      Thanks to my loving wife, I have a study version that has four translations side-by-side (KJV, NASB, Amplified and NIV). I usually read the NIV online or when doing research.
  •  Does Hooters have good food? (Optional)
        Read here...and thanks for THAT question David.


.

No comments: