Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What Can I Say (TCV Fused)

What can I say? Even though have asked for the gift of healing, (1 Corinthians 4.11) I have prayed for the sick to be healed and have yet to see an instant recovery.  I have prayed for the my vision and yet I still need glasses to see with 20/20 vision.  I have prayed for backaches, headaches and heartaches and have seen very limited results.

What can I say? Despite not having seen demons manifest themselves, I still pray against demonic activity. I can get a 'sense' of something outta place or evil, but I still haven't seen or heard anything in the natural to confirm the 'sense' I had. I still know that He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world (1 John 4.4)

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.
John 14.12


And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
1 Corinthians 2.4-5

What can I say?

I will preach the Gospel and will do awesome things in the name of  Jesus because He is at the right hand of God. As Holy Spirit leads, I will preach the Kingdom and He will confirm His Word with signs and wonders. 
Corjohnthians 17.21*

*TCV Fused (Tevet Caffeinated Version) is a loose 'translation' of the Word that fuses a verse or two from a different books of the Bible and generate a new verse.

1 comment:

David said...

Most assuredly, we have to have faith in the unseen. What sucks is that a large part of the church would like to deny the power of God for some religious experience.

I do find it encouraging that you are gifted in understanding the Bible, and also have a prophetic sense (word of knowledge or wisdom)that you use to know what to prayer for, to call people in a moment knowing what that need is.

Thanks Dave, for doing your part on the team called The Body of Believers.