Friday, September 3, 2010

God said do...so I did.

Okay...this is the first one of these I've ever done, but I felt lead to do it. I have to admit, it was a real blessing working on this storyboard video searching for pictures and related videos while listen to Chapman's compelling praise song.

So, what about the change? I had to ask myself that dozens of times during the process. Maybe this was meant for me, I don't know...but I hope you are as moved as I was to self-reflect on the lyrics.


3 comments:

David said...

Good choice, Tony!

Tracy said...

This song has been a long time favorite of mine and I have to ask myself this same thing rather frequently as well.

Mrs. Tony C said...

Wow! I'm married to one amazingly talented man! I guess I am a little partial. However, I have seen the change in this man!