Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Jenna's Dance of Life by Jenna Vick Silliman


Jenna’s Dance of Life
by Jenna Vick Silliman

I turn to You, Daddy, at the break of dawn.
We talk things over as the day goes on.
Your love is sweet, my God, my King,
I love You more than anything.
I read Your Word till You speak to my heart.
You give me grace and a brand new start.
I give You my burdens, so I live carefree.
You show me favor; I dance with glee.
You stay right with me, I stay right with You.
I give You thanks the whole day through.
I keep the music going and praising Your name.
Ever since I met You, I’ve not been the same.
I dream about the future and to You I pray.
Now I have hope and I live life Your way.
I leap for joy and dance and twirl.
I’m glad I am Your little girl.

www.TheDanceofLifewithJenna.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Linda Maynard said...

Jenna...
You are a leaping, laughing, loyal, and lighthearted daughter of the One who put life and lift and rythme into your steps.
I can see you, just as a little lamb, bouncing in the fields.
Linda